We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Name, company name and job title
• contact information including email address
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website)
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• any other information that you choose to send to us;
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• improve our products and services;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send to you products purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
• send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• Send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.;
• to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.;
• to customise the website according to your interests;
• provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.